Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lexiophiles blog contest: please vote!

Hello, readers!

I was informed a few weeks ago that I was nominated by someone (I don't know who, but thank you!) for the Lexiophiles international blogging contest 2012. Basically, the top 100 blogs are commended and the top three actually receive donations in their name to a children's village.

It just takes a few seconds, and it would mean a lot to me if you all would vote! Just scroll down (here is the link!) to find my blog, under the name of Adventures of  Muscat-teer... they are all in alphabetical order.

Thanks a million!

(Oh, and if you can't stand to vote for me, vote for my friend Avery's blog, because it's pretty good... and quite funny.)

1 comment:

  1. Emma's blogs have been the delight of my life to read.I have learned such interestubg facts abd background on the people of Musca.Emma's coverage rivals the State Department books which contain major information on all asspects of the couuntry which ia of major use by visitors to that country, I am astonished at the skilled craftnansgip Emma has employed in compiling and putting together of her kogs,
    Charles Ayer
    retiired kibrarian

    ReplyDelete